For this week I am looking at a
new app and website called barhappy. Barhappy is fairly new with only about
115,000users and is made to help enhance the bar experience for the customers. Being
that they are still new they only have some major cities (see list below). Barhappy
is a place that you can go to and find the best bar for what you are looking to
do. For example, if you want to find a bar that will have the next UFC fight
on, all you need to do is select the city that you are in and will provide a
map with a variety of places. You can find something to do with lists form live
music, to singles bars, to just a bar to relax at with your friends. They also have a members program. When you
sign up, you can then suggest new bars and neighborhoods. You can even pan
events on the website or app. When you do these things you earn rewards. You can
also gain rewards by checking in at bars and leaving reviews.
This site is something that I am a
big fan of. It makes it easy for my friends and me to find what we want to do
and where we want to do it. We no longer have to argue about what we want to
do. While I do not have the app, because I don’t have an iPhone the website is
super easy to use and very user friendly. Barhappy is a sit that I like to use
often and I am happy to share with everyone.
City list for barhappy
New York City
Austin
Dallas
Los Angeles
Chicago
Denver
Boston
Washington D.C.
Miami
Minneapolis-St. Paul
New Orleans
Philadelphia
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle
Las Vegas
Jersey Shore
Hamptons
No comments:
Post a Comment